As the days get shorter, everyone is looking for a way to stay cheery and productive at work. The Huntington Society of Canada has the perfect solution to those fall blahs: Seven reasons to grow an Amaryllis in your office!
1. Reduce stress – Plants offer a means to decrease stress while enhancing productivity by 12%.
2. Make your office more enjoyable – Watching an Amaryllis spring to life and blossom into a spectacular flower can add festive colour to the best of offices.
3. Increase your popularity at work – grow an Amaryllis and watch co-workers drop by see how fast the bulb transforms into a beautiful orange souvereign flower.
4. Increase productivity – Plants in the workplace attract, retain and enhance attitude of today’s employee. Studies show everyone feels more appreciated, happier, healthier and more productive when plants are around.
5. Great team building activity – for a little as $180 a case you can organize an Amaryllis competition and increase team morale.
6. Improve indoor air quality – Recent research has proven that just one plant can make a huge difference to the cleanliness of the air and the environment.
7. Build the future – A fun and easy way to invest in promising Huntington disease research and to provide support those who face Huntington disease.
Turn those fall blahs into something fun and exciting: buy a case of Amaryllis today and be the hero in your office.