**We are delighted to share with you these beautiful images submitted by Dawn & Jake C. (left)and Melissa C. (right). These pictures received the most likes and were the winners of the 2017 Amaryllis Photo Festival. Please be sure to send in your 2018 pictures and take part in the fun**
The 2018 Amaryllis Campaign is under way. Again this year, we invite you to celebrate the Amaryllis Campaign with us! We would love for you to send in or share your Amaryllis photos and participate in the Huntington Society of Canada’s Photo Festival. Over 20,000 Amaryllis bulbs will be distributed this year across Canada.
The photo festival:
- Celebrates our famous official flower
- Invites admirers to display photos of their sensational growing Amaryllis
- Educates and engages Canadians on Huntington disease
Join in the fun! Submit your pictures. There are a couple of ways that you can enter.
1) You can email your entries to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please follow these guidelines:
- Indicate in the Subject line ‘Amaryllis Photo Festival’
- In the message, indicate your name, address, phone number, the title of the image and your consent that we can use your photo, crediting you, for our Amaryllis Campaign.
- Images can include you, your family or friends just make sure you get permission as we may use your photo publicly.
2) Tag us on social media
- Instagram – Tag @huntingtonsocietycanada and use the hashtag #HSCAmaryllis
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/HuntingtonSC
All individuals who submit photos by January 31, 2019 will be eligible to win a Tim Hortons Gift Card as well as a signed copy of Julie Lawson Timmer’s sensational book Five Days Left.
Each and every Amaryllis inspires hope. Help share the explosion of colour by sending in your Amaryllis pictures and spread the hope from coast-to- coast!
** Here are a few more great shots we received for the 2017 Photo Festival. Hope these tickle your brains to come up with your own creative ideas for the 2018 campaign**