Again this year, we invite you to celebrate the Amaryllis Campaign with us! We would love for you to send in or share your Amaryllis photos and participate in the Huntington Society of Canada’s Photo Festival.
The photo festival
- Celebrates our famous official flower
- Invites admirers to display photos of their sensational growing Amaryllis
- Educates and engages Canadians on Huntington disease
Over 20,000 Amaryllis bulbs will be distributed this year across Canada. Soon there will be thousands of blooming bulbs.
Join in the fun! Submit your pictures. There are a couple of ways that you can enter.
1) You can email your entries to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please follow these guidelines:
- Indicate in the “Subject” line Amaryllis Photo Festival
- In the message, indicate your name, address, phone number, the title of the image and your consent that we can use your photo, crediting you, for our Amaryllis Campaign.
- Images can include you, your family or friends just make sure you get permission as we may use your photo publicly.
2) Tag us on social media
Instagram – Tag @huntingtonsocietycanada and use the hashtag #HSCamaryllis
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/HuntingtonSC
All individuals who submit photos by January 31, 2017 will be eligible to win a Tim Hortons Gift Card as well as a copy of Julie Lawson Timmer’s sensational book Five Days Left.
We are delighted to share with you this beautiful image submitted by Marilyn. This pic received the most likes in the 2015 Amaryllis Photo Festival. Please be sure to send in your 2016 pics and take part in the fun.
Each and every Amaryllis inspires hope. Help share an explosion of colour send in your Amaryllis pictures and spread the hope from coast-to- coast!