Our Champions of Hope Monthly Giving Program
Be our Champion of Hope today by signing-up below or by calling us at 1-800-998-7398.
By joining Our Champions of Hope monthly giving program, you support individuals and families affected by Huntington disease every single day. Our Champions of Hope provide a vital and vibrant support network, and your gifts go to work in your community and all across Canada.
Why: Our Champions of Hope provide a stable funding base, funds we can count on to plan ahead and to respond quickly to urgent needs. Utilizing a smaller monthly gift generally allows you to make more of an impact versus a one-time gift. Your monthly gift also enables us to process your gift more efficiently as our administrative costs are reduced.
Monthly Gifts provide:
- $10/month shares educational materials and consultations to a long-term care facility to help a person with HD
- $25/month provides a mentor the support and resources required to mentor an youth from our HD community
- $30/month enhances direct support services for someone with HD, including counseling, referrals and recreational programs
- $50/month helps fund leading edge research, providing hope to everyone dealing with HD
- $100/month funds a community support group for one year, providing help to 20 families
How: Becoming a Champion of Hope is simple and risk free. On (or about) the 15th of each month a designated gift amount will be securely transferred from your Visa, MasterCard or via automatic bank account withdrawal. Each year, the Huntington Society of Canada will send you a charitable tax receipt that recognizes your contribution. Be our Champion of Hope today by signing-up below or by calling us at 1-800-998-7398.
Thank you: At the Huntington Society of Canada, we are extremely appreciative of those who support our organization and recognizing your contribution is critical in allowing us to say thank you. All Champion of Hope donors who contribute during our fiscal year (July 1 – June 30) are recognized in our annual report on our website. Click here to see our Champions of Hope!