VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES – MAKING A DIFFERENCE
Our strongest asset is our dedicated volunteers. The Huntington Society of Canada was built by volunteers and continues to thrive because of the ongoing support of volunteers. Across the country we have over 150 leadership volunteers, plus many more supporting our events, fundraising and awareness.
There are so many ways you can be involved including:
- Increasing awareness about HD
- Advocating for the needs of people affected by HD
- Offering support to HD families in their community
- Raising approximately 1/3 of our annual revenue through exciting fundraising events
- Helping virtually or in-person at our National office with fundraising, social media, website design, events assistance and more
Find out if there is a local Chapter near you to get involved, or contact us to learn about starting your own Chapter.
Learn about upcoming events near you where you can lend a hand, or contact us about organizing your own event.
As an HSC volunteer, you can look forward to the opportunity to develop new skills, meet incredible people and have the satisfaction of making a difference in your community and across Canada.
Questions about volunteering? Contact 519-749-7063 or email@example.com