In an effort to expand our services to HD families, and to the general public, the following publications are available to download. The Huntington Society is a charitable organization dependent on public support. A donation of any amount to the Society would help us to continue to make publications such as the ones listed here available to the public.
We have listed our most popular fact sheets to start, and then in alphabetical order by topic after that. You can access the fact sheets by clicking on the link below the topic.
When printing a fact sheet, select “Fit” under “Page Sizing & Handling” so the edges of the fact sheet do not get cut off by your printer.
Caring for People Affected by HD
- Tips: When Working with Individuals with Huntington Disease
- Caring for Carers and Families with HD
- Cognitive Changes
- Improving Communication in Huntington Disease
- A list of available presentation Educational Modules
Home Safety for People with HD
- Physiotherapy Guidelines Courtesy of European Huntington’s Disease Network (English)
- Physiotherapy Guidelines Courtesy of European Huntington’s Disease Network (French)