In an effort to expand our services to HD families, and to the general public, the following publications are available to download. The Huntington Society is a charitable organization dependent on public support. A donation of any amount to the Society would help us to continue to make publications such as the fact sheets listed here available to the public.
We have listed our most popular fact sheets to start, and then in alphabetical order by topic after that. You can access the fact sheets by clicking on the link below the topic.
When printing a fact sheet, select “Fit” under “Page Sizing & Handling” so the edges of the fact sheet do not get cut off by your printer.
Please note that we are currently in the process of translating all HSC fact sheets to the French language, with the goal of having all available by end of 2019.
Caring for People Affected by HD
- Tips: When Working with Individuals with Huntington Disease
- Caring for Carers and Families with HD
- Cognitive Changes
- Improving Communication in Huntington Disease
- Transitioning to Long-Term Care
- A list of available presentation Educational Modules
Home Safety for People with HD
- Physiotherapy Guidelines Courtesy of European Huntington’s Disease Network (English)
- Physiotherapy Guidelines Courtesy of European Huntington’s Disease Network (French)
Services from HSC
Youth Mentorship Program
OTHER HD RESOURCES
The Huntington Society of Canada is committed to working with families affected by HD and health and social services professionals to enable them to better understand Huntington disease.
HSC collaborates globally to to ensure the most up-to-date information is available. We invite you to explore our HD resources.
Access our resources by clicking on the links below:
|HSC Brochures||HSC Booklets & Publications||Other Resources|