In an effort to expand our services to HD families, and to the general public, the following publications are available to download. The Huntington Society is a charitable organization dependent on public support. A donation of any amount to the Society would help us to continue to make publications such as the ones listed here available to the public.
We have listed our Booklets in alphabetical order by topic. You can access the Booklets by clicking on the link below the topic.
When printing a fact sheet, select “Fit” under “Page Sizing & Handling” so the edges of the fact sheet do not get cut off by your printer.
- Have you M.E.T. Huntington Disease?
- Responsive Behaviour in Huntington Disease
- Tips: When Working with Individuals with Huntington Disease
- 2015 HD Clinical Trials
- What is a Clinical Trial?
- Clinical Trials: Questions to Consider
- April 2018 IONIS Announcement FAQ
- A list of available presentation Educational Modules
HD – What is it?
Home Safety for People with HD
- Physiotherapy Guidelines Courtesy of European Huntington’s Disease Network (English)
- Physiotherapy Guidelines Courtesy of European Huntington’s Disease Network (French)
Services from HSC
Youth Mentorship Program
For black and white printable PDFs of these Fact Sheets click here.