Highlights from the 2020 CHDI HD Therapeutics Conference are now here! This year’s Postcard covers HTT-lowering therapeutics, including an
Have you been wanting to host your own fundraiser but don’t have the tools to do so? Check out our DIY Fundraising page where you can easily set up your own event page, charge a registration fee for your event and so much more! Keep reading for more information on how to set up your fundraiser.
Steps for Setting up your DIY Fundraiser:
- Go to https://p2p.onecause.com/diyfundraiser and register to create your account.
- You can set up a pledge based fundraising page here, or go on to pledge your birthday or anniversary, or set up your own event!
- To set up your event, mouse over your name in the top right corner and click “Manage my Page”.
- Click on “Host Your Own Event” on the left-hand side.
- Select what type of event you’re hosting, the name of the event, the event date, description, and any other details necessary.
- To enable a registration fee for your event, scroll down to “Do you want to allow online registration?” and select “Donation Required” and enter the amount you would like to charge.
- You can also choose to not ask for a donation or suggest a donation instead of requiring it.
- Enter your contact information so that event participants can contact you if they have any questions.
- Once you’re happy with all the details click “Save”.
- If you would like people to be able to find your event in the search bar, click “Publish Event”.
- You will now have a separate event page that you can share where guests can RSVP and donate.
Questions: If you have any questions, email us at email@example.com.