Fundraising Made Easy!
Earn cash on the things you are already buying. Raise funds whenever you shop, dine out, purchase gas or book activities!
The Huntington Society of Canada (HSC) is excited to partner with FlipGive: a fundraising website/app that earns funds for HSC for the things you’re already buying. “Teams” earn cash back by buying the things they need to get anyway and are paid whenever they shop, dine out, book hotels or activities. With favourites like Walmart, Esso™/Mobil™, Hotels.com, Nike, Under Armour (and lots more), all you have to do is continue to buy the things you need. You can earn funds for things like groceries, hotel stays, eating out, gas, etc. Now, when you purchase some of your favourite brands, a percentage of the cost of the item will come to HSC, automatically!
Are you tired of running bake sales, car washes, and selling overpriced confectionary just to raise a few hundred dollars for your cause? It’s time to hang your salesman coat up and earn money back the easy way.
It’s easy and hassle-free! Here’s how it works:
- Go here: https://try.flipgive.com/hsc/
- Click on your chapter (if you don’t have a chapter, choose who you would like to support!)
- Join the party! Click “Join This Team”
- Create an account using only your name, email and password (it’s free!)
- Shop through FlipGive to earn money back for HSC on purchases you’d make anyways. Essentially, contribute to HSC as you shop!
Below are some more helpful links. If you have any questions about FlipGive, please reach out to Kevin, HSC’s manager, national events and chapter development (firstname.lastname@example.org) and he’ll be happy to help!