In an effort to expand our services to HD families, and to the general public, the following black and white publications are available to download to make printing and copying easier.
The Huntington Society is a charitable organization dependent on public support. A donation of any amount to the Society would help us to continue to make publications such as the ones listed here available to the public.
We have listed our Fact Sheets in alphabetical order by topic. You can access the Fact Sheets by clicking on the link below the topic.
When printing a fact sheet, select “Fit” under “Page Sizing & Handling” so the edges of the fact sheet do not get cut off by your printer.
- Have you M.E.T. Huntington Disease?
- Responsive Behaviour in Huntington disease
- Tips: When Working with Huntington Disease
Criminal Offences, Incarceration and Huntington disease
- A list of available presentation Educational Modules
End of Life
HD – What is
- Assessing Physiotherapy Needs of People Living with Huntington disease
- Physiotherapy Outcome Measures Health Care Professionals