Highlights from the 2020 CHDI HD Therapeutics Conference are now here! This year’s Postcard covers HTT-lowering therapeutics, including an
Virtual National Conference FAQ
- When/where do I sign up?
- Please sign up for the free Virtual National Conference here: https://inevent.com/en/HuntingtonSocietyofCanada/HSCVirtualNationalConference/form.php
- Can I invite others to sign up?
- Absolutely! Please share this link with them so that they can sign up: https://inevent.com/en/HuntingtonSocietyofCanada/HSCVirtualNationalConference/form.php
- What if I can’t attend the day of the conference?
- If you can’t attend the day of the conference, please sign up regardless to receive access to the recordings of the presentations (attendees will not be filmed or recorded in any way). This is the link the sign up: https://inevent.com/en/HuntingtonSocietyofCanada/HSCVirtualNationalConference/form.php
- How do I log in?
- You will receive a link to the Virtual National Conference site a week before the conference date of March 27. This email will also contain helpful hints for logging in and accessing session and other conference features.
- Who do I connect with should I have issues with my login?
- Email us at email@example.com and we can help troubleshoot.
- What material will be recorded?
- All speaker sessions will be recorded and viewable on the inevent platform, which is the program that will host the Virtual National Conference. It is user-friendly and has many great features to use to make the experience interactive and rewarding.
- The Keynote Address by Chris Koch will be available on the inevent platform exclusively for two weeks following the conference. All other speaker sessions will be available on the inevent site and will also be uploaded to our website and YouTube channel for viewing at your leisure. Only the presenters are filmed; no attendees will be recorded.
- Social sessions will not be recorded
- Will there be handouts available?
- There will be handouts available for some sessions. They can be downloaded during the sessions under the “file tab” on the inevent interface.
- How will my privacy be protected?
- When you register for the conference you have the option to be visible to other attendees or not. If you would like to remain private and not engage in networking, you can change this setting.
- Is there a cost to attend the conference?
- The conference is free for all to attend! If you would like to support the Huntington Society by making a donation, you are free to do so, but it is not required.
- What technology/equipment do I need?
- You will need Wifi or a plugged in internet connection
- You can use a desktop or laptop computer with working audio, or a tablet/iPad or smartphone. Headphones are an option.
- If you would like to join the social sessions with the video chat function, you’ll also need a web cam and working microphone (most computers have one built-in). You can also join the social session as a viewer and use the chat bar if you prefer not to join with video and audio enabled.
- What if there are two sessions running at the same time, and that I would like to hear?
- All of the sessions will be recorded, so you can attend one and watch the others at a later time.