Like spring, awareness of Huntington disease has been spreading across Canada.
With 5 days to go in May, we want to highlight our Spring Challenge.
What is the Spring Challenge?
A generous anonymous donor has agreed to match donations before May 31st.
But that’s not all.
We have asked our donors to challenge us!
The 5 most popular donor’s challenges we have received to date:
• Be proactive and keeping doing what you are doing. It will make a difference.
• Find a meaningful treatment – stay involved and support research.
• Help more people with HD in remote communities.
• Fight genetic discrimination; get protection in place so we can participate in clinical trials.
• Increase awareness – not enough people know about HD.
Just 5 days to go! With only 5 days left to double your impact, we are encouraging the HD community to donate before May 31, 2014.
As you have challenged HSC to do, gifts to our Spring Challenge will allow us to continue to invest in innovative and promising research projects and support our network of social workers, offering practical, emotional and family support in whatever ways our families need most.
WE’RE UP FOR THE CHALLENGE. ARE YOU?