Highlights from the 2020 CHDI HD Therapeutics Conference are now here! This year’s Postcard covers HTT-lowering therapeutics, including an
HD Awareness Month 2021
Ours is a different world in 2020 as countries around the globe implement various social distancing measures to help stop the spread of COVID-19 and #flattenthecurve. Nevertheless, we are optimistic about our 2021 campaign, and already working to do what we can to reach our record 2019 levels of participation.
- #LightItUp4HD Information Package (background on the campaign)
- Participating Site Information Checklist (a reference list to make sure you get all the information that HSC needs to track participation!)
- PDF Request Form (to request light-ups, flag raisings or proclamations of May 2021 as HD Awareness month)
- Participating Site Information Form (fill this out and return to the communications department at HSC, so we can keep track of participating sites)
Confirmed 2021 #LightItUp4HD Sites so Far:
- High Level Bridge: Edmonton, AB – May 2, 2021
- Legislative Assembly of British Columbia Parliament Buildings: Victoria, BC – May 7, 2021
- BC Place Stadium: Vancouver, BC – May 14, 2021
- Toronto City Hall: Toronto, ON – May 1, 2021
- CN Tower: Toronto, ON – May 4, 2021
- Guelph City Hall / Market Square: Guelph, ON – May 7, 2021
Stay tuned to this page. We will be posting more #LightItUp4HD sites and flag raisings as the campaign draws closer.