- Passionate and excited about being a part of a dynamic development team?
- Looking to take the lead on donations administration for a growing national charity?
- Outgoing, adaptable and organized?
The Huntington Society of Canada (HSC) is a leading Canadian charity dedicated to a world free from Huntington disease (HD). Our passionate and collaborative team is in search of a dynamic Donations Administrator who will be a key member of the development team. This position reports to the Manager of Development.
- Processing of incoming donations
- Preparing, reconciling and entering e-deposited donations (e.g. online donations, payroll deductions, automatic credit card and bank deposits, wired funds)
- Create, print and mail donor thank you letters
- Produce donor tax receipts and maintain accurate receipt records
- Oversee the donor database including the reporting and query functions, with emphasis on data integrity
- Maintain accurate pledge records, reporting on upcoming pledge payments and sending out pledge reminders
- Assist with donor inquiries
- Produce mass mailings for appeals and stewardship projects
- Day to day operations of the national Amaryllis campaign including organizing and managing orders
- 1-2 years’ experience in donation administration
- 1-2 years’ experience campaign management
- Fundraising certificate or college diploma in a related field
- Proficient with donor database maintenance including reporting and queries (preferable Raiser’s Edge)
- Strong data entry skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite products (Excel, Word, etc.)
- Working knowledge of CRA tax receipting guidelines
- Understanding of handling confidential information
Resumes with cover letters can be emailed by end of day on Oct. 31, 2020 to:
Please enter “Donations Administrator” in the subject line of your email.
Thank you for your interest – only qualified candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
HSC will provide reasonable accommodations for any applicant, as requested during the hiring process.