You can fight HD, support our families and help search for a cure. Help us.
Champions of Hope
By joining Our Champions of Hope monthly giving program, you support the fight against Huntington disease every day. Our Champions of Hope provide a vital and vibrant support network, and your gifts go to work in your community and all across Canada. Our Champions of Hope provide a stable funding base – funds we can count on to plan ahead and to respond quickly to urgent needs.
Becoming a Champion of Hope is simple and risk free. On the 15th of each month a designated gift amount will be securely transferred from your Visa, MasterCard or automatic bank account withdrawal.
Utilizing a smaller monthly gift generally allows you to make more of an impact versus a one-time gift. Your monthly gift also allows us to process your gift more efficiently as our administrative costs are reduced.
Each year the Huntington Society of Canada will send you a charitable tax receipt that recognizes your contribution. We will also have a special section in the Annual Report that recognizes and thanks our Champions of Hope monthly donors.
Monthly Gifts provide:
- $10/month provides workshops, educational materials, and consultations for one year to a facility providing long-term care for a person with Huntington disease.
- $20/month ensures one person can take advantage of our summer retreat program – fostering feelings of inclusion and hope that will last a lifetime.
- $30/month enhances direct support services, including counselling, referrals, social/recreational programs and practical support for one person with HD for a year.
- $50/month provides hope for everyone associated with Huntington disease by helping to fund leading edge research.
- $100/month pays for a community support group for one year, providing help to approximately 20 families.
For more information on the Champions of Hope or to become a part of our monthly giving program please click here or call 1-800-998-7398.
Recognizing your gift
The Huntington Society of Canada is extremely appreciative of those who support our organization and recognizing your contribution is critical in allowing us to say thank you. All donors who gift a cumulative total of $1,000 in a fiscal year (July 1st – June 30th) are recognized in our annual report. We will also recognize you through our website.