You can fight HD, support our families and help search for a cure. Help us.
Drawing a personal web is an excellent tool for identifying links to potential volunteers and sources of money.
It's easy! Take a big sheet of paper and write your name in the middle. Then write down the names of people you know who might be interested in helping your chapter.
Here are some suggestions to get you going:
• Friends: close and distant
• Family: immediate family members and more distant relatives
• Employment: colleagues past and present, and other associates you know through work
• Hobbies/classes: people in other groups or clubs you belong to, classes you take, etc.
• Past projects: people you've worked with on other community projects
• Professionals: your doctor, dentist, financial planner, etc.
• Business: people in local businesses you see regularly
• Faith: members of your church, synagogue, temple or mosque
Have everyone in your chapter draw personal webs. You'll be surprised at how quickly you develop a long list of potential contacts.